PDA

View Full Version : Aerotowing-WesMar 8/16

fdmurphy44
08-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Headed to WesMar today (Saturday) to try to iron out the EGT issue. Hoping to get that resolved and planning on towing Sunday.

Let me know if you're thinking of towing Sunday and....

Stay Tuned

rabold_roger
08-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Just making it official... I am planning on being there Sunday.

Eric Proulx
08-15-2009, 06:54 PM
`m in! :biggrin:

miketest
08-15-2009, 07:12 PM
me too!

RickM
08-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Bring your harness Frank. I'll probably drop in...

fdmurphy44
08-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Rick, sure appreciate the offer and you can surely tow all you'd like but.... My wing is at home and doubt that I will find a way to get it to WesMar Sunday.
There will be towing at WesMar Sunday. After a good bit of work and trouble shooting it seems clear now that the EGT sensors are faulty. New ones will be ordered Monday and in the mean time all else looks great. So, bring your gliders and have some fun. The forcast is for good lift and a HOT day. Only way to get cool is to get (and stay) high.

See ya at WesMar on Sunday....

Bring your harness Frank. I'll probably drop in...

Eric Proulx
08-16-2009, 07:33 AM
Frank, hope you get this before you leave. I apologize for bringing this on you at this time, but I am uncertain of making it to wesmar as scheduled. Hope more will show-up to fly.

RickM
08-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Rick, sure appreciate the offer and you can surely tow all you'd like but.... My wing is at home and doubt that I will find a way to get it to WesMar Sunday.
There will be towing at WesMar Sunday. After a good bit of work and trouble shooting it seems clear now that the EGT sensors are faulty. New ones will be ordered Monday and in the mean time all else looks great. So, bring your gliders and have some fun. The forcast is for good lift and a HOT day. Only way to get cool is to get (and stay) high.

See ya at WesMar on Sunday....

Well be the way then :wink:

in that case I'll probably get a few things done around the farm and see you next weekend...

Terry
08-16-2009, 08:10 AM
I'll take Eric's place. I got my good deed for the weekend done yesterday by driving over to Plymouth, IN (About 4 hours each way) and setting up a wirless network for nancy's dad, and helping him buy a laptop and set it up on the network. So...I get to go flying today. See you all at WesMar!