OhioFlyers.org

Go Back   OhioFlyers.org > General Discussion

Old 07-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Kreebog

Default TTT Team Challenge 2013 - Sign up and SPREAD THE WORD!

Hey guys - James Dean from the Tennessee Tree Toppers here just spreading the word about Team Challenge. Hope you're all having a great summer up there and getting a lot of air time!

Reminder to ALL HG PILOTS! The TTT Team Challenge is coming soon - plenty of spots are still open, so sign up now. Invite a buddy, bring a friend :) Sign up here: http://tennesseetreetoppers.com/ or read more about it here: http://www.hanggliding.org/viewtopic.php?p=328280

-James

Old 07-19-2013, 08:33 AM
Club Member

Hi James, nice to see you hear on the board!! Thanks for thinking about us!! There are some of our group coming this year, but more would be nice! Ohio Flyers, if you want an excellent time learning and flying with some great teachers and other like minded pilots, I can't recommend this enough!!

Old 07-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Club Member

...DITTO !! ^^^

A good time it is! ...And lots o learning to be had! The TTT's decision to left-slide the event a few weeks will hopefully mean less precip and more flying time !

Still in need of several more OFers though! Don't be bashful, get in on this! A second OF team would be awesome, and what a statement it would make at this auspicious event to have sooo many from the Ohio contigent in attendance! ! ....If memory serves, the HTSHGS stands ready and willing to assist aspiring fledgling OFers with a T4C (..that's TTT TC) scholarship.. Contact Freeba!!! (here is the earlier post)

AND.... How awesome would it be to have our very own XC gurus in attendance as A++ pilots! ...perhaps even lecture at one or multiple seminars!!! (...just sayin)

Old 07-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to sdelivera
I have to work out a couple of details before I commit, but if all goes well I'll be joining you fine people.

Tags
competition, team challenge, tennesse tree toppers